Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Welcome Fall and a Wedding


What better way to welcome fall then with a lovely fall wedding...
Rob's brother got married and Richmond, Virginia was the setting for this lovely event.  The leaves were gorgeous!
As pretty as Mother Nature was, she did nothing to upstage the beautiful bride! Oh, how elegant and lovely!
She added the right touch of color to this fall wedding.
The bouquets were so pretty with the deep rich colors of fall.
The bride's niece and my two girls were bridesmaids and a flower girl.
How about let's throw some acorns to pass the time?  Just please not at anyone or the church windows!
Someone could not wait to do her part.  Although, I think she thought all these people gathered to watch her walk down the aisle...a typical four-year old.
Isn't this a lovely church?  Perfect for a fall wedding!

My brother-in-law looks dashing, too!  They are so cute together! Ahhh...so in love!
The colors of fall...the perfect backdrop for a perfect day!
Welcome fall and happy (almost!) one year anniversary David and Theresa!

Thanks for stopping by!
Note:  Some of the photos are mine and some are the professional photographer's, Mike Topharn.
Pin It Now!

13 comments :

Cassie Bustamante said...

oh how beautiful! is it weird that i cry almost every time i see a beautiful wedding! :)

Unknown said...

Nothing like a fall wedding, Just beautiful. thanks for sharing

Rosie Goins said...

Beautiful. Which brother is that? I have not seen them in such a long time I can't tell which is which. :)

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Beautiful Fall wedding. I love her dress!

Kelly said...

I believe some of the pretties weddings occur in the Fall! I remember another blog posting her sons wedding by a lake in the Fall. All the colorful leaves contrasted so nicely against the black and white of the couple's attire and it was refreshing to see something other than roses used at a wedding! That church is so quaint looking and charming. It looks like a perfect spot for a Fall wedding.

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Christie, I just came across your wonderful blog! These pictures are just beautiful!!! I am a newbie to blogging and your newest follower. I hope that you will follow me back! Many blessings to you!!!

Amanda said...

So beautiful. The church is so quaint and lovely...just perfect!

Allison said...

A stunning bride and a beautiful Fall wedding. I love the jewel tones. That is a darling photo of the little girl watching out the window.

Ramblings of a Southern Girl ~ Rhonda G said...

Beautiful wedding! The little purple dresses were gorgeous, and all three girls were precious! :)

mary beth said...

oh the glorious fall leaves in the background...perfect! That dress takes my breath away too...thanks for showing us, I love everything about it!

Unknown said...

What a FABULOUS wedding!! Simply gorgeous! The colors are stunning and I LOVE how purple just plays so nicely with fall hues! Thanks for sharing.

Blessings!
Gail

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

a fairytale come true!!

Miss G said...

I too had a fall wedding. I loved the day itself and the Planning of it. Kelly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...