Monday, September 19, 2011

Guest Bedroom


Having three children means all of our bedrooms are occupied!  Either my son's or my youngest daughter's room gets converted for out-of-town guests.

I just finished this secretary!  To see more of it, click {here.}
We have to do a major overhaul before guests come to clear out the toys. 
Since most of our guests come at Christmas, here is a shot of the 'guest room' during the holidays.

While this room has a great view, the walls are mostly windows which allows all the light to pour in bright and early!  No late sleepers around here!

I am joining DIY by Design for Guest Roomspiration!



Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It Now!

9 comments :

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, this is lovely! The view is amazing as is the decor. And to think, it even gets Christmas decorations! Lots of thoughtful touches, wonderful!

Cathy @ Room Rx

rachel @ Just a Touch of Gray said...

Way too cute decorated for Christmas! And such a good idea! Wonderful job creating a serene guest room!

Andrea said...

A gorgeous guest room! I adore the view, and to stay there at Christmas would be truely special!

Shan said...

Oh my goodness! I love decorating with white! This is devine. The view out the window is equally as wonderful as the room. Beautiful job on your guest room! Thank you so much for joining us for Roomspiration! Happy Monday!

Janel from NellieBellie said...

This room is adorable! And that view!...sigh...

Gail said...

Oh my goodness, Christie! This room is perfection in every way. And I just love the Christmas red and how it pops against the white and blue. Just beautiful!

Hugs,
Gail

Yvonne from North Carolina said...

What a beautiful guest room! I'm sure that your family and friends visiting feel pampered in every way. Just looking at this charming room makes me want to take a nap, read a book while sipping a cup of tea or simply stare out the window at that beautiful view.

At The Picket Fence said...

I've seen it before and yet it still takes my breath away! That is truly one of the most gorgeous bedrooms I have ever seen and every single detail is simply perfect. I absolutely adore the shutters and it was fun to see it all decked out for Christmas! It is sweet on the one hand and yet sophisticated on the other. Perfect for a young girl to grow into a young woman! :-)
Vanessa

PCovi said...

oh so happy in there!!! i'm coming this christmas ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...