Thursday, September 1, 2011

Lemonade Stand Child's Gift

I put this gift together for one of my daughter's friends.  Bucket $1 at Michaels; Lemonade sign and lemon clipboard $1 each at Target; two-sided adorable apron $8 (I bought several, they were $28!) from Janie and Jack.  The cups and napkins were from Target. 
 The label on the front of the bucket came from {here} and the lemonade printable tags and labels came from {here.}  You could find all sorts of free printables on the web to include in the starter bucket.  There is every color scheme out there!  I chose green, and yellow with some orange because of the apron and the sign.  I hope this will encourage our friend to start her own business!  See our pink lemonade stand {here}.

Thank you to ALL of you for your kind words about the photo for Barbra Streisand's new album!  Your sweet support means the world to me!


Thanks for stopping by! 


Pin It Now!

16 comments :

Unknown said...

this looks great, we don't tend to have lemonade stands here in Australia, but you have inspired me to make one!

Gail said...

Christie, this gift is sooo cute! I'm glad I have you to glean all these wonderful ideas from for when my kid(s) (right now I just have one but will probably have more!) get a little older and have birthday parties to go to. You're so creative!!!

Hugs,
Gail

Anonymous said...

This looks so delicious! I love all your original gift ideas. Keep them comin' ♥

Gail said...

OH, I just realized you changed your heading! Looks nice!!! :)

Hugs,
Gail

Sarah said...

Christie, this is an adorable idea. You are so clever. I think gifts with thought such as this one are the best! Some little girl is going to be thrilled.

Two Shades of Pink said...

This is absolutely happy and just about perfect my friend. What an absolutely fab idea!

Seven Sisters said...

cuter than cute as always!
♥jaime...sevensisters

It's me said...

Oh this is such a nice present !! ...love from me...xxx..

Mel's Designs from the Cabin said...

Pour me a cup please...it looks delicious! Did you make the lemonade bag? Hope over and check out the blog I'm featuring today...tell me what you like best about it...Mel's Designs from the Cabin....Mel

birdie blue said...

perfectly adorable, as always. love your creative ideas for gifts, christie. it's so much fun to think up fun ways of presenting gifts, instead of the same old tried and true.

enjoy your weekend, my friend.
xo
molly

Amy J said...

What an absolutely wonderful...and creative..idea!! Love!
Thanks so much for your kind comment on my blog :) ...I'm super happy to meet you!

Jane@Cottage at the Crossroads said...

You put together the greatest gifts. I saw a cookbook for young girls today and I thought of you and how you would use it. (It was at Hamricks.) I also like your new header. Looks like you are getting ready for fall!

Katherines Corner said...

bright and sunny, perfect! Hugs

Leslie said...

what an awesome gift!!! Love it.

the new header looks great.

Natasha @ 5 Minutes Just for Me said...

That is such a sweet idea. Thanks so much for sharing the links to all of your sources.

Best wishes for a wonderful weekend,
Natasha.

Crafts a la Mode said...

What a darling gift!! I just love this and know my 9 year old granddaughter would love it, too. Best wishes, Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...