Monday, October 1, 2012

An Apple Pickin' Cart Centerpiece

 
Recently, my youngest daughter and I went apple pickin.'
We now have more apples than we know what to do with!
I bought the little red wagon for $10 in Asheville, NC.  I love vintage, small children's toy carts, baby strollers and cribs...perfect for holding arrangements or fruit!
Since we have so many apples, I moved this fall arrangement to my dining room and put the apple cart on the kitchen table.
I have some of the apples in this old dough bowl, too.
Of course, this fall arrangement is still in my kitchen.  That is all I have done to decorate for fall.  I need to punch up my living room and front door!  On to the next project!

 
 
Thanks for stopping by...and for all your advice and comments about the kitchen!  You all are the best!


Pin It Now!

12 comments :

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

LOVE that beautiful basket on your table!!

Unknown said...

Everything looks so pretty! You can always make apple crisp with the apples, although they do look lovely and very much like Fall in the cute cart and piled in the dough bowl.

Unknown said...

Everything looks so pretty! You can always make apple crisp with the apples, although they do look lovely and very much like Fall in the cute cart and piled in the dough bowl.

Anonymous said...

Christie,
The touches of fall look great.
Your butcherblock is gorgeous, too!
Great time of year for apples. My personal favorite are Gala.

It's me said...

Beautiful pictures Darling....love Ria....xxxx

Blondie's Journal said...

Wow! You really have a lot of apples! Do I smell apple pie in the near future? The little wagon is so sweet! And I had a peek at your new kitchen...beautiful! I found your blog at Cozy Little House and I am now a follower! Great blog, Christie!

XO,
Jane

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos of your home..

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Very cute!

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

What a darling idea! I just want to reach out and take one of those beauties right out of the wagon! YOu come up with the best ideas!
Thanks so much for your very very sweet words you left on my kitchen post at SSS! Bless your precious heart. Right back at you too!

Ramblings of a Southern Girl ~ Rhonda G said...

Love the charming wagon, dough bowl, and basket! And the apples look delish! ...great pictures of your beautiful home. I have the twin to your butcher block! :)

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Wow...so beautiful!!!

Dena said...

i love the pumpkin arrangements! i've got apples on my table.

i'm a tiger too btw!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...