Friday, April 29, 2011

A Farm Table

Check out Funky Junk Interiors for the Farm table link.  If you want some great ideas for a kitchen table, check out her post!  I love the ones she featured...rustic and awesome! 

Victoria and Thomas in Charleston, SC purchase old doors and wood from England and make farm tables, like the one above.  The chairs are made by them, too!  They have lots of different styles of chairs, as well as, different legs for the table.  If you are in Charleston, check them out!
Have a great weekend!
Pin It Now!

11 comments :

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Love your table, Christie. I didn't know it was from old wood. Such wonderful patina. Still love that bench.

Pamela Gordon said...

That is one big heavy table. It is really beautiful! In fact, your dining room is beautiful with the huge windows and black and white drapes and rug. Love it!

Petie@inspirednesting.com said...

Gorgeous table! I love how you've pulled that whole room together with the sophistication of the black and white rug/curtains and all the rustic touches. It's a great combination :)

Your blog is such a joy to visit. I love your style.

Funky Junk Interiors said...

Beautiful! Home AND table. What a wonderful place to relax and enjoy. Love the unexpected texture of the season those chairs.

Donna

Andrea said...

beautiful table! I think I may be looking for a Farmhouse table, to go with our new Farmhouse we're moving into in July =)

Unknown said...

It‘s so nice that I found your blog linking on Funky Junk Interiors. Of course I’ve scrolled a little and like what I see. Now I’m your new follower! ;)

Take care
Tine

Sarah said...

Wonderful farm table. This one is really hefty. ~ Sarah

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

I've always loved you table Christie! The size is awesome and I love the black chairs paired with it!! Martina

bj said...

I've been in love with your table...whole dining room forever.
xo bj

Jules said...

This is a beautiful table!

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Beautiful room Christie, but I'm not surprised. laurie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...