Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Zoom, Zoom! My daughter...

The light wasn't particularly good, but I love this picture of my sweet Ashlyn.
This has a little too much light, but still, I love it!
Zoom, Zoom means taking 600 pictures of my children in order to get everyone to look at the camera!   I am such a beginner, but what fun I have!  The last photo was changed to a '1960's look.'  I love it, as I am a child of the sixties...it just brings back memories!  Don't you remember our simple kodak cameras with grainy shots?  I have boxes of them! 

I am linking these pictures to The Trendy Treehouse Shutter Love Tuesday!
I am submitting this photo again with Shutter Love Tuesday for the bicycle theme! (4/11)



The Trendy Treehouse



Thanks for this feature!  I have so enjoyed learning about photography and feel a bit inadequate to even enter the competition...especially with all the incredible talent that was submitted! 
Thanks for choosing it as a favorite Jamie and Tara!



ShutterLoveT&JFavorites
Pin It Now!

11 comments :

Our Hopeful Home said...

What are you talking about "Too much light"? These pictures are perfect! And your daughter looks beautiful and HAPPY ~ you are blessed! Thanks for sharing.

Maggie said...

Great shots, oh! those Kodak moments who can forget them?
Maggie.

Karen said...

I too a sixty's girl! Love the 60's shot. I've got to learn about that one. Your daughter is precious & love the wreath & plaid ribbon. (oh, almost forgot the rubber boots.:)

a quiet life said...

such cute shots, they exude happiness~

Vanessa said...

Oh Christie, these pics are just gorgeous! Your daughter is beautiful and looks like such a young lady! She has that quality that is so hard to put your finger on but you just know that she is secure in the love and stability you are giving her. They are timeless and look like they came straight out of a magazine ad!
You are one great mama! :-)
Vanessa

Mama Monkey said...

That last shot is the keeper :) Great job!

Erin said...

Love the shots, magazine worthy!

nannykim said...

Just darling.

Jessaca said...

Great photo!!! Love the smile forever look!!!

Tara said...

Love the JOY in her face! What a great shot! Thanks for linking up at Trendy Treehouse!!!

Corey~living and loving said...

Super cute! :) love this idea.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...