- 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 8 large marshmallows
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F on lightly greased baking sheet.
- Separate crescent rolls into individual triangles.
- In a small bowl, mix together cinnamon and sugar.
- Dip a marshmallow into melted butter and then roll in sugar mixture. Place marshmallow into the center of a crescent triangle. Carefully wrap the dough around the marshmallow. Pinch the seams together very tightly to seal in the marshmallow as it melts. Place on a baking sheet. Repeat.
- Bake in a preheated oven until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- Makes Eight Resurrection Rolls
We usually double this recipe! For those who celebrate Easter and the resurrection, break open the 'tomb' and show your kids that it is empty. I found this recipe in blog land last year and my kids ask for these throughout the year. In addition to the lesson, they are really good!
What are some of your traditions for Easter?