Monday, April 25, 2011

Garden Inspiration

On our return from Washington, DC last week, we visited family in Richmond, Virginia and took a little day trip to the historical Williamsburg.  The simple, yet beautiful gardens of this late 1700's British colony have inspired me to work on my landscape. Everything was so pretty.  I took home so many great ideas for my vegetable garden and for my yard!  I can't wait to get to work on all these great ideas!

What has inspired you lately?

Pin It Now!

5 comments :

At The Picket Fence said...

Gorgeous inspiration and it makes me antsy to get out into my own garden! Are the domes covering up seedlings do you think? I have never seen anything quite like it. Oh, and those pics of your precious kiddos are just darling! I love that your oldest indulged her mama by wearing an Easter bonnet. :-)
Vanessa

Francine Gardner said...

Love the Williamsburg gardens. i used to visit often while living in DC.

Pamela Gordon said...

They sure are beautiful gardens! And great ideas too. Thanks for showing us! Pamela

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

Williamsburg in the spring is magical. LOVE the cloches!
Yvonne

Jennalicious said...

just looking at the pics and not the wording I was saying to myself "gosh I wonder where they have gardens just like Williamsburg?" Williamsburg is so unique and beautiful! I wish I could grow a garden like this at my home :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...