Sunday, October 24, 2010

The CSI Project Halloween Extravaganza!

I was super excited to check out the CSI Project Challenge and to see my mantel listed in the top 10!  There were some amazing projects submitted!  The CSI project that won first place was amazing... I just can't even imagine how she came up with such a creative idea...it looks so real!  Check it out!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiPSqG6VZtMZ-Cnz3Oqs2c-E66UsugcCbdYHhyphenhyphenjg9fGueEJcSl2jHHc8yC3qktBpCssgpoTf9PyS5y5HkqNZZV6v96cgx6_jW6ngzzPk2UkJrH236iS3BrHOkXsfXY45O0rztECFHhGH4I/s1600/DSCN1065.JPG

#1 — Dr. Jekyll’s Laboratory @ Three Pixie Lane

Pin It Now!

9 comments :

Carol Bennett said...

How cute!! Great job, congrats!!
Carol in GA

Angie@Echoes of Laughter said...

Congrats! That's fabulous! And your mantel is amazing!! Angie xo

Design Love said...

Congrats! You totally deserved it! So amazing!!!

Cindy
xo

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Christie, congrats on placing in the top ten. You deserve it.

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Your mantle was wonderful...I just love all the fun Halloween ideas on the CSI projects!

Sarah said...

Congratulations! Your mantel is great fun. Glad the judges liked your project. I'll check out the other entries.
Have a Happy Halloween! ~ Sarah

Erin said...

Congrats Christie! You are so creative and I always enjoy looking at your posts(and thinking, yeah, I can try that!), so thanks!

Lindy said...

I love your "lab"! Just the right amount of fun and fright! Congrats!

Peggy said...

I liked your mantel the first time I saw it and have been trying to copy it every since! Ha ha Yea! Congratulations!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...