Friday, November 2, 2012

Favorite Photo Friday

 
  Last year, the Fall Festival in Fort Mill, SC was my most favorite.  Maybe it had something to do with the beautiful blue sky, the corn maze, the horse rides, the pumpkin carving or the warm apple cider.  Maybe it was because people at fall festivals are in good moods and cheer seems to be in the air everywhere.  More than likely it was watching my kids play and trying to record and save every sight of laughter and fun with the beautiful backdrop of golden leaves, bales of hay and fields of corn.
 

Well, we are now onto our Master bath remodel.  I don't seem to have the energy for it!  Let's hope with my lack of enthusiasm, it doesn't end up purple, yellow, green and bright orange.  I will share the before pictures soon, so that you can see my husband's desperation!



I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Pin It Now!

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...